Posts by s0126471

I have been recently trying to find wireless (bluetooth) earphones (not headphones).  I was wondering whether there were any good ones around (price is not that much of an issue for me).   I ask because I've been tempted to get the Sennheiser MM550 bluetooth headset/headphone (so not earphones) or the Jabra Revo wireless otherwise.   Thanks for your help.   s0126471
What kind of music do you listen to?  I am quite fond of the QC15's :)   If you need over ears Sennheiser MM550-X is probably one of the better ones out there - but you seem to have an issue with overemphasized (mid-)bass (which I recall all Sennheisers tend to do - the Sennheiser hump) so it may not be the best solution.  Same applies for on ear (MM450-X).  If you can get the old PXC450, get those as they are still a good pair of all purpose headphones, but you will...
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but in terms of value for money I think you should have a look at the Panasonic RP-HC55.  Its a noise cancelling earphone for about US$50.  The only knock on it is its design flaw - the cable between the earpieces and the NC unit is just too short for me.   I'd also recommend the Sennheiser CXC-700.  They aren't that bad (if you dont want to spend much).  I've tried the Shure SE535, and while they are excellent, they...
I wear glasses, and I use both AKG K702 and Sennheiser HD 650.  The glass frame fits fine in both cases.
for my AKG L702 and Sennheiser HD 650 I use the audio technica (AT-HPS500) headphone stand and cover it with STAX earspeaker cover.  Works pretty well! :)
Heres a list of good NC head and earphones I've either tested/tried or bought:  - Audio Technica ATH-ANC7b & JVC HA-NC250:  I read somewhere years ago that these two are actually made in the same factory, with similar components, just branded differently.  Needless to say, they are both good, but not the best value for money.  - Sennheiser PXC 350  & 450:  The 350 is the cheaper version of the 450, with a worse headband and no talkthrough.  The noise cancelling is...
I have the QC15.  Not the best value for money (there are other NC head- and earphones out there that are better value for money), but I cannot complain about my purchase.  
Has anyone heard of these before?  I've recently noticed them selling this in Amsterdam (Schiphol) airport and I was curious, as they are pretty reasonably priced.
I got mine from HMV ... there was a discount sale a few years back and I took full advantage of it :)
Hi,   I've had a check, and I think mine is balanced.