Posts by epocs

Pending payment.
Hello,   I am selling a black Meier Audio StageDAC in excellent condition. I've used it for several years now, but have decided to downgrade my setup due to some shifting I'm doing to a speaker setup.    It's an excellent piece and has a lot to offer in terms of customizability and versatility.   2 Coax inputs, 1 USB input, 1 Optical input. 2 RCA out (one through volume control, the other fixed)   It's a great piece, with solid sound. GS-1 pictured not...
Today we had yet another awesome head fi meet in the Bay Area. Great to see some familiar faces, and a big thanks to purrin for setting it all up! 2 years ago I started the impressions thread, so I thought I'd continue the tradition this time around as well. Will post my impressions soon, but go at it everyone! Cheers, epocs
Oh absolutely! Excited to do this, I have a lot of new gear to listen to. Believe it or not, still haven't heard the 009s.
Frankly, been a little out of the game for a while... but I'd love to attend. Would be great to see you guys again!   I can bring the following: Sennheiser HD800 / Meier Audio StageDAC / Headamp GS-1   Cheers, Mark
Been about 9 months since I posted the original question and I'm still enjoying the hell out of my GS-1 and HD800, just FYI, since this post was brought back from the dead.
Good pointers, thanks for bringing it up!   I definitely understand what you're saying and want to make sure I don't recommend people to shop at the Gap and H&M for their clothing.   However, the truth is that we all have some of that in our wardrobes, so I wanted to showcase the fact that even though we all have some "whatever" brands in our arsenal, we can still use them to make good outfits. I own pieces from Cucinelli, RLPL, and Alden, but don't necessarily...
  So sorry, I realized I didn't check back on this thread for months.   Great point! I agree that being vanilla can make things a bit too boring from a blog perspective. I still want to maintain a classic/simple look, as I truly believe it's the best way to look great, but I'm also a huge fan of mixing things up, adding pops of color, etc. as long as it does't distract from the outfit too much. I'll make sure to include that more in my future posts.    Thanks for checking...
Is anyone on here interested in fashion and menswear?  
For me its the HD800, but I'd give the nod to the D7000 as well. So comfortable...