Posts by ardilla

Great! Are you using rca clear-tops?
^ Have you tried multiple extension cables in series? Maybe the sound will improve even more ;-) Seriously, only guess I have is that it might have to do with electrostatics being high voltage, and that this will affect how the signal is affected in a cable. I know digital coax cables are argued to be better if they are a couple of meters due to matters of reflection, so shorter isn't always better.
 You can run STD mode on both - so basically a 4pin is more flexible. I prefer both - according to the genre, recording etc. Basically the STD mode is smoother. 
 I would think the HE-6 would suit you well - it has a quite different and more punchy presentation, while still having the detail and openness. 
 Just be careful where you stick your fingers... 
Been listening to the LCD-3 with the Cary SLI-80 Sig lately. Really, really nice. Sublime. 
 I had no problem with that. But you can of course open up your amp to look for yourself ,)
 Yup. I find the Taurus to better the Mjo especially in image depth - and it has richer highs, slightly more punch. It just feels more precise. The Mjolnir is very good with the LCD-3 but the Taurus is just better when compared side by side. 
^ I had no problem finding them :)
 Great to hear that - Actually - I haven't tried that combo yet - but I sure will!