Posts by ardilla

Excellent term. That's what good CS is about. 
 Is this a mkI? I think they had this problem in 110V regions with the first version, and that was the main reason they made the mkII.  I have never had such issues with my mkI in a 230V environment. 
 Well - you ordered a custom built version..... The unpatient should always go for stock .P
 Because they are busy making low-cost high-end stuff ,)
 I don't agree. The Mjolnir is very neutral and revealing. 
Audio Valve has made  their "Impedancer" and "Verto" fir their headphone amps to work with speakers etc. Don't know if it'll work well with the m9, though, and it's pricey
 I think the HD700 is a total bargain at the new pricepoint, and use it more than the HD800 and other more expensive headphones. 
 Using the search-this-thread function ion "sparkle" it seems that user "arcticnoise" mentioned this a couple of times.  I read this solely as a positive thing. Treble should be smooth. Edgy treble is often descriebed as sparkly. Some like disorted treble, though ,)
 Who claims? 
 Congratulations! Two really great amps there :-) I would not stack those like that, though. The M9 should have more air to loose that extra heat. Your DAC probably don't like it either..