Posts by sbradley02

Didn't even notice that he had updated the MSRP on the IGG page, thanks. So my Xfi/LPS will MSRP for $4K.If we ever get a meet-up in Portland again, I can see how it compares to one of my personal favorites, the Bryston (assuming someone brings one).
Where again are all the new MSRPs for the various models? Can't find it on LH Labs
No, same driver, but there is a lot of potential in the Fostex driver.I got a lot of very favorable reactions to my Thunderpants at Head-Fi meets.
While I haven't had a chance to compare directly to an LCD-2, I did to my LCD-XC which is a more apt comparison IMO as they are both closed. I felt my Thunderpants were more similar to my XCs than they were different - the XCs came out on top, but not by a huge margin, and certainly nowhere near as much as would be expected by their difference in price.
The AK120 II only puts out 240mw into the XC and Audeze recommends 1-4W for best sound. You would likely get more bang for the buck by adding a high powered amp like the iBasso PB2.
ZMFs look VERY nice - I will recommend them to others, thanks
Anyone heard their new amp yet? I auditioned a pre-production prototype and it was very promising.
I am assuming that if I want to remove the headband, all I have to do is remove the small set screw in the square blocks at the ends. Is that correct?
Per the update they now provide technical support, but what that entails is not clear.If they don't provide a perfboard (which I doubt they do) it would be a real chore to make it as you would have to etch your own boards.
Possibly lucky. Some orders (how many?) were never fulfilled.Alpha Dogs is probably the closest product on the market now.