Posts by rx79ez08

Some more photos to help with identification, again any help will be appreciated:    
 Thank you for all the responses so far. I think you hit the nail on the head, the unit is a old 225 and there are discolor in the driver which makes it hard to determine if it is pink driver. However, the unit itself is in remarkable good condition otherwise. The head band is still in very good condition and does not looks like there are extensive wear on that. Are there any other distinguishing feature that would give me a hint of what driver is installed? I will post...
Hi all of the Grado experts on this board, I would like to consult you guys on which version of SR225 I got.   I have recently bought a set of SR225, the colour of the driver seem a bit strange to me. It look almost brown with a bit of pink, and it doesn't look white like the normal drivers. The two cables leading to the driver are fairly stiff compared to the PS1000, and almost feel like they will stay in place when bended. It does not come with original...
The vc and non vc version (normal version) use different volume control. The normal version use a 24 or 28 steps pot I think.
Looking for a Grado RS1 and HF-2. Please message me if you are looking to sell and is willing to ship to Australia.   Thank you.
I have not heard the 507, but I have the 407 which reportedly have the same driver as the 507. I heard someone mentioned the modern Lambdas are more tuned towards modern pop music, I think I would agree with that.   I found the 407 to have more bass than the previous Lambda, but it all sounds a bit muddy compared to older Lambda like the Nova Signature and the Signature. I heard someone calling the bass out of PS1000 good bass, I would agree with that. To me the bass out...
Looking of an older Buttoned RS1. Please message me if you are interested in selling.   Thanks.
Are you referring to the srd-x?The one with the automotive opamps?
I guess that is a matter of personal opinion. I have enough DSD in my music collection that it would be nice to be able to play them natively. At the very least I found that DSD records to be generally mastered in a better quality. On a related matter, now that the USB issue have been sorted, are there going to be a program to exchange the DAC of people who have brought the old 192kHz USB DAC card? I got one of those that i purchased with my V281 when it first came out. I...
From the spec, I assume no DSD capability?