Posts by cjpearson

I just bought some EF95/6AK5 at the recommendation of a poster on this thread. Sound great! Smoothed the vocals, opened the mids, I really see the effect tubes can have on an already great amp    
Purchased at the recommendation of Head-fi members. These sure look cool and it feels so awesome to think that i'm modifying my new amp! They sound so cool too!    

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260627003451&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2445wt_1139/   Just ordered one - sounds great, here's a pic of my cables plugged into my system    
Who's this idiot?   I've always liked Sennheiser phones...  
Just the mention of a ouija board gives me the heebie jeebies. No thanks, primeminister.
ok
A lot of sex. it's good for you.
I was talking to a friend of mine today, who's rather passionate about Italian motors, classic Lamborghinis in particular. As I was looking over his latest restoration project I noticed a Mont blanc Generation ballpoint in his pocket, with a massive crack up the side.   Me: "Jesus, great to see you're caring for your pens there Alex" Alex "If you drop them, and they don't break - then they aren't worth a place in your pocket."  
Simple rules:    One quote, one which you may have seen recently or in the past, that has stuck with you.   Get action. Seize the moment. Man was never intended to become an oyster.  Theodore Roosevelt