Posts by Yuceka

I know this has probably been discussed in the Amp Recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 forum but any thread related to LCD-2s is really long and it is quite tedious to find the information there    So my question is for those who own LCD-2 and Symphony at the same time and whether they like the combo or not...    Thanks in advance... 
I am mainly using my Grados with M-Stage and I love how they sound together. Although I usually use my HD650s with my tube amp, I am very much pleased with their synergy with Matrix too. Unfortunately I haven't owned both Asgard and Matrix at the same time to do any comparison, but I am quite happy with my Matrix for both my Grado SR225is and Senn HD650 
My Matrix M-Stage pairs well with SR225i! It costs only 270 bucks including shipping from China. I think it's a good entry level amp before upgrading to something like Concerto 
Sold to Wulf817! 
Absolutely agree! 
Shrill? That's certainly not what I've experienced with them. Too much bass, bloated ? Maybe, but not shrill. Plus, their sound will significantly get better as you listened to them more and more. I don't think you should bash  headphone/iem after two days. Granted, they are not the best or the most accurate ones out there, but for $75 dollars, I think they are pretty decent! 
  Westone UM3X... I had Klipsch S4s before them and I can say it's a huge upgrade! People say UM3X lack bass in comparison to Westone 3 but in my opinion, they have the perfect amount of bass, not bloated or exaggerated. They have a very different sound signature than S4s (having triple armature drivers vs. dynamic), but once you get used to it, you just love it! 
Can you provide some pictures? How many hours put on them and when were they bought?    P.S: If you've got a 75 dollar more offer than what you're willing to sell them for, how come they are still available? Just curious 
coolfungadget is a great guy to deal with. He has provided a great customer service for me so far. In fact, my M-Stage is waiting for me at the post office as  I am writing this (faster than I expected). So I wouldn't worry about coolfungadget! 
Sometimes I use them with my Macbook Pro but usually with my Ipod Classic 160Gb + Ibasso D4 Mamba and I've never heard the tiniest hissing from either. And if my ears are not deceiving me, they do benefit from amping greatly!