Posts by Yuceka

For those genres ditch both the HD800 and T1 and get a Stax system, you'll be quite satisfied :) 
Get an ODAC. It is seriously good and incredibly cheap for its performance. 
When I sent mine back for the balanced output issue, he sent me a brand new one with extra cables. He is a great guy to deal with. Truly a top-notch customer service. 
Just placed my order for a pair of 8A. Now waiting for a response from Sunny and then the wait begins.. :) 
I had the HP-P1 and I'm pretty certain that the SOLO is much thinner, in terms of length it's, I think, either smaller or barely the same size but I'm not 100% on the length since I don't have the HP-P1 anymore. Sound-wise the CLAS is way better than the Fostex. 
You're welcome to purchase it from Apple then...   That price is without taxes and it doesn't include the lighting adapter to use it with the old cable (for iDevice DACs like CLAS, and HP-P1) that is $39 and neither it includes the Smart Cover which is $39 plus tax. 
ALO The National, RSA Tomahawk, Headstage Arrow 4G
I am pretty sure they are 
Up for sale is in mint condition iPad Mini 64Gb (Black). Comes in its original box with all accessories including the lighting to 30 pin adapter. A red smart cover is also included. Will post pics later. 
I've had both the first batch (the one with the balanced output problem) and the new one I have never had any of the problems you guys have mentioned here so far.