Posts by Yuceka

You get an email with the shipping information and the tracking number. They create the number before they actually ship them out. So you know exactly when they are arriving at your door. 
I have a question for the North American customers. When the UPS guy delivered your phones, what kind of method of payment did he/she require for the custom fees? Cash? Debit? Check? I'd rather pay with my debit card if it is possible at all.    Thanks in advance. 
My pair... The buckeye burl really comes out different in different pairs.         
You should open a separate classified in the cables section for this. It's a bit annoying to click on this ad only to scroll down and find out that the actual product is not even available. 
^ Correct. 
Why not? After all, he's from Mars. 
Those are three completely different things in terms of performance and functionality. Investing in a good DAP (Ibasso DX100, Colorfly C4 or Sony Walkmans) would be the best way to go if you're concerned about portability. 
All who were involved in the discussion, including the wizard. I simply didn't know about the non transferrable policy of other companies. It's something I haven't experienced and apparently their customer service accommodated me and did something different than what their policies say. I apologize from everyone if I have offended, misguided or misinformed.
I don't remember saying anything about claiming warranty without a receipt. In both cases, they were sold by me and the problems developed later. As they were under warranty, the people who bought them from me asked me to send them a digital copy of the receipt. After that, they got their problems fixed, in which case a second owner of a product ended up taking advantage of the warranty.    It's funny that I am being lectured here against my own testimony but again...