Posts by Yuceka

Just saw this thread. I don't know what I will be bringing to the meet. From time to time I think about getting out of this headphone world and spend some time with a near field monitor setup. Who knows... I am currently looking at some Adams and Airmotivs.    I just put my Stax system up for sale. I have been thinking about getting a tube amp and a pair of HD800. So that might be my set up which is not really good news for most of you guys who are going to be there....
Both the Earspeakers and the amp are in great condition. Also included in the package is the Stax Protective Cover to protect your earspeakers from dust and other materials.   Shipping is included in the price but not PayPal fees (unless sent as a gift).    I'd like to sell them together but if you want to buy one of them separately   404LE: $600    SRM-313: $300   I'll post pics up soon. 
Today the UPS tracking page said that my package should arrive by 10:30 am. So I sat down by the window with a book and waited for this mail apostle to deliver the good news. But he showed up at 5:30 pm :)    I finally got my 8As. I've been listening to them for the last 20 minutes or so with different sources. My one sentence impression: I know I am supposed to be working on something tonight but I don't really remember what now. 
^^ Those 701s... One of the most handsome headphones out there..
I'd recommend Cypher Labs Algoryhthm Solo over HP-P1. 
Just got it out of its box to test it. And it's going back to the original packaging now. Absolutely brand new.    I'll be paying for the shipping with USPS Priority (2 days) within the US. 
Anyone's shipment "Held in Warehouse" in KY? What does that even mean? 
I've seen many "ok" condition LE's go for $600 around here. Considering the mint condition of the pair , I don't think I'm being too unreasonable with the price. 
I have one question for StageDAC owners. When used with a laptop or a desktop (Mac), is it possible to have the volume control from the computer or once it's plugged in, the DAC takes over the entire volume business?    I'm asking this because I have a slight hearing imbalance and I'd love to be able to control the output volume and tilt it to fit my hearing before the signal is fed to my amp. I hope this makes sense. I am able to do this with my little ODAC but not...
Not entirely sure whether I want to part with them but I'm up for a change. So here's an interest check.    404LE's condition: 9.5/10   SRM-313's condition: 9/10    If bought separately: 404LE : $700 , SRM-313: $300    NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. ONLY CONUS