Posts by Yuceka

In great condition. NO TRADES! Price is inclusive of shipping within CONUS. 
Here's the original add for all the information about this particular unit.   http://www.head-fi.org/t/690231/nad-m51-usb-dac   It's probably the best DAC I've ever heard but I need something smaller.    Price includes shipping Priority (2nd day) within the CONUS.    The only trade I may consider Yulong DA8, other than that please do not offer any trades. 
 The unit is in great condition.  It is the pre-PDPS version and includes a beefy power cable and a set of tubes : (1 x Valve Arts 274B, 2 x RCA 6DE7).    Everything is in perfect working order.   CONUS shipping, only.  And, please, no trades :)
I'l post some pictures up soon. Price is firm and includes shipping within the U.S. No trades.    Thank you 
I'l post some pictures up soon. Price is firm and includes shipping within the U.S. No trades.    Thank you 
Up for sale are my T1. They're excellent phones but I am trying to sell most, if not all of my stuff due to traveling too much. Pics will be up soon. They're in great condition and will be shipped in its original packaging. 
How does one charge it through USB? I haven't really looked at time when I charge it but it certainly doesn't take 10 hours. Even less than 5 hours it charges both a depleted iPad and itself through wall wart. 
Is that a blender version of Woo WEE? :)
I'm using it with my Heir Audio 8A and I'm too lazy to check their sensitivity but I hear no hiss or channel imbalance whatsoever. 
I do remember there being a lot of folks warning others to not purchase the LX version because one time it worked with IOS7 via CCK. Apple had another update for IOS7 last week and that might be the culprit in changing LX's ability to work with an iDevice.