Posts by Baele

Let's wait until tomorrow as today is semi-final of Euro2012 in Warsaw where Italy will play against Germany ;-) Cross fingers :-)
YG 2 PMs - can you reply? Thx
how old are they? still under warranty? where are you based?
Looking for 2 pairs of Tung-Sol 7236 or 5998.   PM me if you have for sale.   I'm located in Europe.   Payment by PayPal or Moneybookers.
For sale Ultrasone Signature Pro.   Purchased brand new at store on 25th of May. So they are 2 weeks old only and they were used for less than 50 hours. Unfortunately, much more prefer Beyers T5p so Ultrasones must go.   I am not interested in any trade.   Prefer send within EU but can send anywhere.   Price + PayPal and shipping
Couple of days ago purchased from another headfier.   Unfortunately - this is not my cup of tea :-( , so decided to let go that combo.   DO NOT SELL SEPARATELY !!!   Headphones & amplifier are in pristine condition. There is no original packaging but I promise to pack both items safely.   Amplifier is a unique version with voltage switch, so can be used anywhere in the world :-)))   I can send anywhere.   Payment by PayPal if outside EU, within EU...
Purchased in middle of December 2011.    They do not have any scratches or whatever. As brand new.   Played not more than 10 hours.   Must go as I do not have a place to keep them.   Price PayPal'd and shipped already within EU. For another countries shipping costs are to be added.
Couple of days ago purchased from another headfier.   Unfortunately - this is not my cup of tea :-( , so decided to let go that combo.   DO NOT SELL SEPARATELY !!!   Headphones & amplifier are in pristine condition. There is no original packaging but I promise to pack both items safely.   Amplifier is a unique version with voltage switch, so can be used anywhere in the world :-)))   I can send anywhere.   Payment by PayPal if outside EU, within EU...
YGPM
sold :-)