Posts by Baele

Sold to Octavio :-)
    where did you find on amazon.de ? Are you sure? Don't see any.
For sale Beyers T5p. They are in great condition - leather is not damaged and worn. Purchased more than a year ago. S/N 3xxx.   They go with original box, and full set of accessories. Angle minijack was replaced for Neutrik straight one. Please note that headband is a bit loose however it does not influence the sound at all :-)   If anyone needs additional pics just let me know.   Not interested in any trades.   I will ship anywhere by EMS or DHL...
For sale Grado PS1000. They are in immaculate condition - very low hours around 100 hrs. Imported from US at the beginning of 2013. S/N 2xxx.   They go with original box, warranty and full set of accessories.   If anyone needs additional pics just let me know.   Not interested in any trades.   I will ship anywhere by EMS or DHL only, with track&tracing.   Price SOLD + 4% PayPal fees + shipment cost.
    Loquah,   thx a lot! Sounds promising :-)
I can't tell anything about Predator but I use xDuoo XD-01 with unmodded AK100 and I am very satisfied :-)   Nevertheless, looking for advise - need IEM to stock AK100 (xDuoo use only at home), what would you suggest folks up to 200-300 bucks?   Thought about (preferably new stuff):  - Westone 1  - Westone UM1  - AT CK100Pro  - Yamaha EPH-100  - AT CKW1000 ANV  - Senns IE60   Another suggestions?
YGPM
looking for DX1000 in immaculate condition - if anybody wants to get rid off - PM me please
Looking for JVC/Victor HP-DX 1000   Must be in immaculate condition with original packaging.   Shoot me with your best offer incl. PayPal fees, shipping & insurance. 
thx, ordered through ebay   BTW, anyone had a chance compare AK100 to Cowon X7?   I just ordered AK but didn't have a chance to listen before and wonder what's SQ difference between 'em ?   Use Beyers T5p / Denon D7100 at home and Senns CX400 II / Beyers DTX101 on the go.