Posts by Baele

Vinnie,   I DO BELIEVE iRiver should hire Listrid and be grateful that fellow worked out so fast their soft bugs.
Bjorn,   which soft version do you have? MUST have 1.33. Otherwise can have problems.
I had a similar observation. Moreover, I think mids are fuller now and depth is improved.  However, this is maybe my imagination only ;-)
screenshots with installed Patch                    
Confirm - AK100 with this new patch works perfect!    Shame on iRiver team!
lower price :-(
Sold to Octavio :-)
    where did you find on amazon.de ? Are you sure? Don't see any.
For sale Beyers T5p. They are in great condition - leather is not damaged and worn. Purchased more than a year ago. S/N 3xxx.   They go with original box, and full set of accessories. Angle minijack was replaced for Neutrik straight one. Please note that headband is a bit loose however it does not influence the sound at all :-)   If anyone needs additional pics just let me know.   Not interested in any trades.   I will ship anywhere by EMS or DHL...
For sale Grado PS1000. They are in immaculate condition - very low hours around 100 hrs. Imported from US at the beginning of 2013. S/N 2xxx.   They go with original box, warranty and full set of accessories.   If anyone needs additional pics just let me know.   Not interested in any trades.   I will ship anywhere by EMS or DHL only, with track&tracing.   Price SOLD + 4% PayPal fees + shipment cost.