Posts by Baele

Bjorn,   which soft version do you have? MUST have 1.33. Otherwise can have problems.
I had a similar observation. Moreover, I think mids are fuller now and depth is improved.  However, this is maybe my imagination only ;-)
screenshots with installed Patch                    
Confirm - AK100 with this new patch works perfect!    Shame on iRiver team!
lower price :-(
Sold to Octavio :-)
    where did you find on amazon.de ? Are you sure? Don't see any.
For sale Beyers T5p. They are in great condition - leather is not damaged and worn. Purchased more than a year ago. S/N 3xxx.   They go with original box, and full set of accessories. Angle minijack was replaced for Neutrik straight one. Please note that headband is a bit loose however it does not influence the sound at all :-)   If anyone needs additional pics just let me know.   Not interested in any trades.   I will ship anywhere by EMS or DHL...
For sale Grado PS1000. They are in immaculate condition - very low hours around 100 hrs. Imported from US at the beginning of 2013. S/N 2xxx.   They go with original box, warranty and full set of accessories.   If anyone needs additional pics just let me know.   Not interested in any trades.   I will ship anywhere by EMS or DHL only, with track&tracing.   Price SOLD + 4% PayPal fees + shipment cost.
    Loquah,   thx a lot! Sounds promising :-)