or Connect

Posts by Baele

Selling Fostex HP-A8C Dac/Amp bought from Thomann.de mid October'15 (so still more than 2,5 yrs warranty). The price was 1220€.  The dac/amp is absolutely in mint condition.You get the dac/amp, remote, power cable, manuals, shipping box and invoice. Price is SOLD shipping without tracking and insurance. For any other countries contact me but shipping can be expensive. 220-240V countries only of course. Fostex dac/amp page...
For sale my lovely Leben CS300XS.   Amplifier is in precious technical & cosmetic condition. 230 V voltage.   Three sets of tubes included:  - drive - PSVANE  - original drive and power - SOVTEKs  - drive and power - BALDWIN by Sylvania   Original packaging included. Unit purchased in 2011.   Prefer to ship within Europe but can ship anywhere.   Price EUR SOLD excl. PayPal fees, incl. insured shipping within Europe    Any questions - PM me please.
SOLD
For sale my STAX system:    - headphones SR-009, purchased December 2014 at Stax official distributor in Gernany, still under warranty  - amplifier SRM-727II, purchased January 2015 at Stax official distributor in Poland, still under warranty  - extension cable SRE-925, purchased January 2015 at Stax official distributor in Poland  - dust cover CPC-1, purchased January 2015 at Stax official distributor in Poland   All stuff is in PERFECT, AS NEW condition. Used not...
pics added
For sale Astell&Kern AK380. Purchased in the middle of August at official distributor in Poland. Selling as this is not my cup of tea. The whole factory package. The device is still in foil. PayPal and insured shipping worldwide included in price.
Looking for Auralic Taurus MK II.   Only interested in offers from EU.   PM me if you have one that you want to get rid off.   Don't want spend more than 1000 EUR, preferably even less ;-)
Take them according to our PM communication :-)
YGPM
SR-009 and SRM-717 sold to me