Posts by figgie

Ok Folks,   Minor update. :)     ******************************************************************** Hi, Figgie, I hope you are well. We have applied your suggestion to the DX100. So far, it works great. Thank you so much.... If you are interested in developping an audio play for the DX100, we will provide the API for you once we are ready to provide the API. Looking forward to hearing from you...
Well here is the funny part of the then DX100.   In a short three months. It has improved considerably and drastically from when it was released. If iBasso takes my bug list and suggestion to fix it to heart (which all indication point to that they are infact working on the bug fixes currently), the comparison is really an apples to Rolls Royce comparison. Dx100 exist today and now and also has been updated and continues to be updated. All I hear is blah blah DX100...
??   I haven't even received an email asking for address...   THe items that we talked about were   the reading of the bit rate and and bps to reset the DSP instead of every track (should fix the issue with the loss of the begining of the track). File reading to seperate songs, more than likely they are reading Artist INSTEAD of Album_Artist. That way greatest hits doesn't become a blob.   i will have to look at my email to see what else was mentioned.
AnakChan   they are in the process of fixing that in the next firmware release. :).
a used CD will cost you $5.00..I have seen them as cheap as 2.99.   at least here in MN it does.   I was able to find the ORIGINAL none remastered version of Living Colour - Vivid issued Circa 1988. I have the remaster and I found the sound odd... well it turns out that the remaster had reverb added to Vernon Reid's guitar solo post processing which sounded like slop city.   Another one is Ozzy's original albums (Blizzard of Oz, Bark at the Moon, Diary of a...
    Impossible?   A phone is a lot more complicated yet you have Cygnamod and countless other takes on the OS for a lot of phones.   Wth device in hand.. I will take that as a challenge.. lol   ANd notice there wording   "We can't open the schematics (read source code, don't need it) and SOME development interfaces". They did not say ALL development interfaces.. that is great news. As long as the calls can be made globally from Application X. That is what is really...
Hi Folks   that is great news!   On the API issue. I mentioned to them that I would be willing to sign an NDA as this would  be dealing in the source code side of things.   With that said,   the API are tied to OS... IE ANdroid. Notice there wording on the API, due to there and the Chipset (read RockChip) IP which for anyone that had any douobt who's hands is actually developing this, there is your answer. I do not need access to the source code API, i...
well Li-Po battery like NiCa battery suffer from the same ailments,   get to a certain point and the discharge rate increases unlike alkiline that is fairly linear all the way to when the device dies. :/
Joe   I know this review is over a year old already.   have you done the test on the DX100 with the latest frmware on the DX100 (ie 1.2.7)?
THis is a guess   the reseting of the DSP is a very high power tax.   If my calculations are right, with the LESS resetting of the DSP it shoud extended battery longevity by a bit. How much is hard to say as that also relies on the coding.