Posts by figgie

Well it depends.   I run an Intel i7-920 at 3.8Ghz. All cores active. Since multi threading is active it usually is a mince of files created in all manner of time order and not FIFO (First in, First Out).   I always create music files with the following,   FLAC/Living Colour/Vivid/01. Cult of Personality.FLAC MP3_320/Living Colour/Vivid/01. Cult of Personality.MP3 WMA_LOSSLESS/Living Colour/Vivid/01. Cult of Personality.WMA   Do you mean to tell me the DX100 OS does not...
Does any one know what the base memory for the DX100 is?   No I am not talking the 64GB onboard... that is in addition to the system memory.   Is it 512MB? 1GB? 2GB???? Anyone can take a system/task manager screen shot?
But are you exhibiting the SAME captilization of the first letter or no?   If not then it is not the same issue. Again, it seems surfer is an isolated incident which makes it even more odd because this is usually tied to the input string reader of android.   The read file issues that you all have been complaining on startup. That is a mistake I seen done by lots of people in coding (from C, C++, C#, php etc) especially when first starting out. From a programming...
Surfer   I don't need the FLAC files.   But if you can export the metadata for the offending files in plain text that would be great. (Post them here for all to see, more eyes = more probability of finding a solution or at least heading down the correct eyes). Who knows, maybe you might get the attention of the XDA "developers" ;)   ***Preface: I am not a developer but I do reverse engineer of code to understand how Java (or any other program) works. These are best...
LOL.   Same thing happens with cold anything that far in the ear canal.   Think tea cup rides x1000 speed wise. It is a very unpleasant feeling. Not even being "drunk" can aproach that feeling.
Surfer   I have seen this issue before an it is related to very very specific devices (an issue with OS, BIOS that make a perfect storm).   The issue you describe looks like the OS is only allowing capitalization of the first letters and then will automatically lowercase anything preceeding it until the next "space" is encountered. It usually is an OS issue on how it is reading the text stream on input.   in short.   If you were to change your artist name to   SOUL II...
I am not an audiophile.   I am a musician that likes listening to music. ;)   With that said, I have been through many speakers in my life.   Started with Magnepan's 1.6QR, and the last system I have (currently just not installed due to not having a house and in an apartment, I would get evicted quickly ;) ) Is a Klispch Ultra THX 2 package with 2 subs.   For in ears. my first set where a set of Monster Miles Davis Tribute IEM. I used to work for best buy...
First post here.   :)   On a related note. If Apple can file ITC (International Trade Commision) complaints/suit against anyone, anywhere (think Samsung and Motorola fiasco). Guess what Logitech will do if this (like JH Audio initial offering of the JH-3a) also does infact uses Logitech's/UE Intellectual Property?   ITC Injunction. So those $2300 might be cheap if this actually goes out the door.   Curious to see if the "community reaction" is going to be the...