or Connect

Posts by yellojello

I have a second set of these for sale (notice I have 2 classifieds with same thread name). This set I bought brand new from Amazon, and they are in like-new condition, except the angle adjustment tension on the right nozzle is loose somehow, whereas it should normally be stiff. Comes with everything, tips, over ear hooks, case.   $90 total including all paypal fees and shipping. USA only please. Thanks.
Got these from another Head-Fier. Still in great condition and comes with tips, over ear hooks, pouch. All shown in photos.   $75 total including paypal and shipping included. USA only please. Thanks.
PM sent.
I don't know how I feel about this. Just as long as it's worn in the back and not the front... too much excitement and it's gonna ruin it for the next person.
Looking forward to your basshead review of the Zero. Wonder if the 100 hr burn-in claim and instructions will offer anything more. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To my surprise, all 1/4" to 3.5mm adapters are not made the same. The SoundOriginal ($7.99 for 5 pack) from Amazon did not fit the TRRS jack (headphones with mic/buttons), but I forked up for the Sennheiser 549346 ($10.90 for one), and it fit the TRRS ones just fine. I think $10.90 is a bit expensive for this, but I don't want to spend any more time trying cheaper brands unless anyone else can confirm if they work. The SoundOriginal ones would have worked if the hole was...
I have the Zero otw too. Now starting to think about the TK12 hype train too. I'm just starting to think that so many of these are made from the same parts from Chinese factories, just packaged and marketed differently. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 They sell inline remote mic adapter cables you can use with any headphone. Not sure if it will affect the SQ that much though. Here is an example, although I have the iLuv brand that I bought a long time ago, but it's discontinued. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JQ3OBZM/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=1944687702&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002RL9WDQ&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1YARRNGXN4W6QS6VB0V2
I just paid Wai Ming To $59.90. Thanks guys for more money spent.
I've had the JVC 850 before, and were pretty good. Is it worth trying the FXT200 and/or FXZ200?