or Connect

Posts by Silent One

In your corner, perhaps silently so, but cheering for your full restoration.
For me, audio has always been fun! Though, through the years I've seen many a forum where members are ready to drop the gloves...sad!You know, despite my being inside the library listening (trying to anyway...) for two hours, I managed to actually hear one full track undisturbed - at closing time!  Several male teens and older gents kept stopping to talk. Many loitered nearby waiting for the previous person to walk away. Rather than get frustrated, I patiently answered all...
A nod to celebrate PhoenixG's recent purchase .::  ::.   The little  sibling seen in the wild Monday night at the Redondo Beach Public Library.     Patrons inside the library were speaking in hushed tones, so I politely jacked Phono 1. Two hours later, I arrived for a session @ SBUX. Out came the 4-pin xlr adapter for the modded HE-6. I tapped the speaker outputs and cranked up the volume!
With autumn here hopefully this thread gets rejuvenated.
A BIG Chug out to ya! Will fully restore mine down the road...
.::.
 Nearly suffocated the mouse trying to scroll up real fast for a double take...gorgeous!
Seems my most prolific periods for writing are usually September thru March each year. 
Susheela Raman
Stompin' Room OnlyRay Charles