or Connect

Posts by Silent One

Interesting. As I'd like to learn more, would you please express a bit more? Thanks.
 ur most welcome.::.
Simple elegance. 
What a chic travel ensemble!  Some moons back, one of my fav things to do at record stores (Tower Records; Virgin MegaStore - Sunset Blvd, L.A.) was head to the Import section for Cds. I found...along with a higher  price tag, bonus tracks or compilations not marketed for U.S. sales. Love the Japanese offerings.
Good point you make, illustrating other ways one can get in to trouble. 
Reports of blown drivers from fellow users got me a bit nervous (understated). As, I am good  most of the time. I do allow myself a few hi-speed passes during certain passages. I mean, the volume knob on the receiver is so big it's like...you gotta turn it!
Appreciate the effort...thanks for sharing. The work by Kamasi is next up for my eval.
Thanks, Mshenay. Behind the scenes, it takes time and great effort to take it out of storage, load the vehicle, unload, the long trek inside, setup and the reverse when the session is over.     But I don't mind! Great pleasure can be had by the ceremonial steps taken for enjoyment.
@ LarsHP   Luv that CD!
@ 2359glenn   Sorry to hear your peace was violently interrupted. But excited to learn that y'all are ok. And that our audio adventures may continue.