or Connect

Posts by Silent One

I share this thought as well...
Thanks, your explanation is clear. I'm likely to do the star method first and maybe the next hour full caulk with rope caulk and see what I think.
Finally gonna get around to playing with my cans this weekend. Seems my HE-6 has spent quite some time in storage but...spring is in the air. And I wanna touch 'em up a bit. Currently have most mods done modestly, now looking ahead at "Blu-tack." In my case it'll actually be rope caulk since I've used it for years and it's lying about. I'm interested in trying the seven areas around the driver first, as you suggested for your trial. Have you a photo for illustration as to...
Configs: I go with both just about 50% of the time. Where I attempt to place the unit matters hugely  How are you getting along with your Big 'G'? Ultimately, in the future I'd like to have my Sansui completely redone, kit AND kaboodle! 
  Rear view shot! 1978 Sansui G-22000
Pudu, has it arrived yet? What are your thoughts...delight?
Food, people & music: Absolutely! When I lived in Brownsville (B'klyn), no matter what borough I'd find myself in, I'd find a "Plain slice...or two or more!"
Love Rhodia; Clairefontaine!
That's some kinda sugar! Great to see a renewed presence here. On "Ginger," I remember watching NHK World TV and learning Japanese women tend to increase their consumption of Ginger during winter to aid blood circulation and warm the body. Although I'm in SoCal, think I'm gonna try some in tea just for the adventure of having something new.