or Connect

Posts by Silent One

@ TwinQY I for one, am very pleased that my fav shade is not tilting anymore toward the bluer side. That hint of blue is just enough...elegantly so. For my everyday blue I use the Ajisai. I really only have multiple bottles of those two (Purple; Blue). Guess I need to get out more, yeah? Money is in the way at this time but may get adventurous this summer. Jus saw Pilot now has a Bamboo Charcoal that looks interesting to me. But at nearly $50, this could take awhile.
Obviously, Missing May...
Re : : : Murasaki Shikibu Deep Purple? Interesting. No change under different lighting? While I love purple proper, that hint of blue makes the ink exciting in my eyes.
Very nicely presented, TwinQY
I remember that storm. And the distrust that followed. It changed a few of my would be purchases at the time.   My listening sessions have slowed the past 18 months...hugely so. But proud to say my W4S shoebox has 2,274 reliable and satisfying hours on it to date.
'Maybe May'...
Will give some adhesive felt inside ring of cup a shot this week coming...thanks as always!
Good to see you around. Will have a look at your suggestions above. I frequently write with the Lady Shikibu ink, as it's Purple with a hint of Blue. Did so especially today in a nod to Prince. 
First. a nod to The Purple One...R.I.P. Prince *     One observation I'd like to add now, but had to quickly log off and hit the street last night, was the pads get warmer quicker after sealing the cups. User experience and what individuals may or may tolerate will vary. Good sound will see me quickly acclimated.    Currently using Lawton Audio TH-900 Leather pads. Using gauss sounds like a good idea, thanks for tip! Maybe Saturday and will report back.
Silent notes made audible...and visible!     Did the 'Rope' mod last weekend - my version of the Blutack mod using rope caulk instead. Used in the same manner, performing the same function. Already had some on hand as it's a product I use for a variety of things around the living space.   A few of my thoughts to follow:   - Was ohhgourami's guide useful? HUGELY. - Was it messy? Yes, but then...who doesn't like to play around inside the listening room?!  - Would I...