or Connect

Posts by Xymordos

I was there on the last day of the display unfortunately...I'll have to wait until release and find one at Sony store to test it out. It does seem like classical music would work best with the Z1R though.
Just listened to these a few hours ago in Hong Kong in a mall display. The mall was very noisy, but the headphone isolated very well!   I used my own Sony ZX1 into the Sony DAC/AMP with the display MDR-Z1R in balanced mode. I made sure to turn off DSEE HX.    My impressions are as follows:- (if you are a believer of burn-in, then these aren't burned in, they're probably run in for a few hours only)  I compared them to my W3000anv from memory. I listen to the W3k a...
I've bought second hand drivers from a variety of shops on Taobao and never actually received a defective one. However, I can't comment on their life span. I do buy off Mouser whenever I can, but some drivers are only available on Mouser in 25s.
Oops they do have it, I missed an item in the translation, this is the correct one in the correct order as they appear:- UV Resin 50g Agar gel 200g Cleaning liquid (for UV resin) 50ml Thermometer x1 The UV polish thing you apply on the shell at the end to make it shiny 3ml Wax 100g The impression "paste" - so the stuff you use to make impressions with - 50g Injector (for the ear mold) x1 Think this is the cotton thing you stick in your ear before taking...
Translated as follows:- UV Resin 50g Agar gel 200g Cleaning liquid (for UV resin) 50ml Thermometer x1 The UV polish thing you apply on the shell at the end to make it shiny 3ml Wax 100g Injector (for the ear mold) x1 Think this is the cotton thing you stick in your ear before taking impressions (3 pairs) UV Lamp x1 Cup to put the agar gel in to get your negative mold (1 pair) 3 different coarseness of sandpaper hook to get your impressions out of the agar gel...
1) 108,346 2) 112,527 3) 130,275
I would really love to hear that o.o    It looks totally awesome!
Wow that does look a lot better than before!
Glad you fixed it! What does the fixed measurements look like?
  Wouldn't recommend this though, you won't get enough treble with this driver.