Posts by Azenor

I'm French and I can tell you that Boulanger.fr is 200% trusty, Boulanger is like, Future Shop or BestBuy or WaltMart without the cheap stuff in France. It's a big trusty company ! edit : But it is very unlikely that you can find these in a store for the same price, but you can send them at a "Point relais", and go pick them up there, or maybe talk to someone in the store and explain them your situation and they normaly figure out something to do. Sorry for my...
Hi, Thank you for your responses . I'm going to try to give any information I can give you. For at least the next 2 years I'm going to walk 15 min to my train station, take the train for 40 min and walk 10 min, all that every day, twice a day. So build quality it's to consider, I also have glasses so I'm wondering if anyone had a problem with over-the-ear, for the pfe for example.   I listen for the most Techno, and Rock, so good bass but not i'm not basshead...
Yes, and they help me to choose but they are listed by price range but those prices have changed and I'll like to know what will be better for the price I gave, for a better comparison.
Yes, and they help me to choose but they are listed by price range but those prices have changed and I'll like to know what will be better for the price I gave, for a better comparison.
I have the same problem.
Hello,     I'm French  and I'm looking for the best IEM between them. I read every review of each and every one of them on this forum. I have an Ipod nano 3rd Gen, I listen all sorts of music, except Classical, and I have a preference for techno, but I'm not a bass-head either. My last pair of headphones was the PL50, but my sister left with them . I thought the sound was a bit metallic (I don't know if it's the right expression). If you could make a list...