Posts by K-MONEY

V-Moda M-100 [matte black] 100% V-Moda Authentic product.   Condition: 100% like new. Tried these on for the first few hours at home and decided they were not for me (you won't even notice that they were touched, or as far as the box was opened).  The serial has been registered.  The headphones are in warranty until November of 2016 [2 year]   Included: All original accessories, original box and warranty card.  Everything is included just like retail.  Serial # on the...
There is really no introduction needed for these...so let me get right down to the sale.   Purchased from: amazon.com (no third party) in July of 2014. They are obviously still in warranty until July 2016 as Shure's website states they come with a Two-year limited warranty.  As you can also see, this batch of se846 was made in or for 2014 as it states on the box, 2014/04/25. Condition:  Like new.  Used very lightly and hardly used and was well taken care of.  They are...
Located in the United States.   Message me please.
That was quick!  Sold.   Thanks!
V-Moda M-100 Silver/White 100% V-Moda Authentic product.   Condition: 100% like new.  Please consider that they are brand new, truly feel untouched.  Used at home only a handful of times and never again.   Included: All original accessories, original box and warranty card (unregistered serial number).  Everything is included just like retail.  Serial # on the headphones match the serial # on the box (authenticity).  Purchased from amazon.com   Shipping VIA/ USPS...
Looking for a quick pair. Will buy one tonight or within the upcoming day. Let's negotiate. Win-win situation. Serious sellers please.   Message me immediately.
PM
V-Moda M-100 (Matte Black)   Condition:  Like new.  They were used for about 3-4 months, but well taken care of (never dropped, thrown, or irresponsibly handled).  They are clean and come from a pet free and smoke free home.   Cosmetically they're like new.  No tear on the pads, no cracks anywhere around the headphones, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the sound.  The only slight wear is on the little screws holding the ear cups, and that was mainly from...