or Connect

Posts by K-MONEY

SOLD
sold
Beyerdynamic DT-880 (600 ohm) AUDIOPHILE version MADE IN GERMANY   condition: headphones are in mint condition.  Earpads feel as good as new.  Headphones are absolutely clear of any defects.   Comes with the original box, and case as pictured.  Everything comes included like retail.   shipping VIA/ USPS 2-3 Priority within the United States ONLY! International shipping is not free.  Shipping + importing fees are charged accordingly!   Thanks!       EBAY...
Hey   I'm looking to finally pull the trigger on my first CIEM.  I have looked at a few and became instantly interested in the JH16 and UE18.  I don't know what to go with.  I feel like the UE18 is more expensive because of the name brand...   I come from the SE846.  I want something with the same or better bass and sound quality than the SE846.  I'm moving to customs for the fit as well.   Can you guys recommend either or help recommending a pair that will feel like...
Price drop is firm.
Price drop is firm.
V-Moda M-100 (Shadow)   Purchased from Best Buy about a month ago.  Barely used and were not taken outside of the house.   Included Original case, box and accessories (2 audio cables and 6.4mm adapter), XL pads and original pads, and warranty number not registered.  I will also included the best buy invoice if you need it.   Shipping VIA/ USPS Priority with tracking and insurance within the CON. U.S.   International shipping to anywhere in the world must be by USPS...