or Connect

Posts by MuppetFace

ALSO THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS EVERYONE. They mean a lot to me, really. And thank you for all the other lists that were posted. I like seeing others' picks too!!
My 50 Favorites Things About 2015 In Music       50  Lupe Fiasco  -  Tetsuo and Youth   49  Helm  -  Olympic Mess   48  Windhand  -  Grief's Infernal Flower   47  Natural Snow Buildings  -  Terror's Horns   46  Ghost BC  -  Meliora   45  Freddie Gibbs  -  Shadow of a Doubt   44  Lower Dens  -  Escape From Evil   43  No Joy  -  More Faithful \   42  Carter Tutti Void  -  f (x)   41  Kolsch  -  1983       40  Blank...
Thinking about getting a set. No joke.     Recovering from cancer, the last thing I should be doing is spending more money (those bills...). But then again, recovering from cancer, I'm thinking "you only live once..."
Latest updates:   Had surgery roughly two weeks ago. They found two other cancerous spots in my mouth, but everything they can see has been removed. Will have radiation and light chemo to knock out anything left on the microscopic level. My mouth has "field mutation," so it's just prone to cancer as a whole; I'll need to have it closely monitored going forward.   Surgery was rough. They had to remove bone from my leg to give me a new jaw in one area. Missing 'bout half...
I was diagnosed with stage 2 cancer last week.   It's in my mouth, likely caused by the medication I have to take. The cells are well differentiated, which is "good," and it doesn't seem to be a particularly aggressive kind. I'll be getting more scans later, and hopefully it hasn't gotten into my jaw, otherwise they'll need to replace that with bone from my leg. As it is, they need to remove the afflicted area and replace it with skin grafts, which includes part of my...
  The load times in Bloodborne were shortened with one of the recent patches; they also added item descriptions on the loading screens, though BB doesn't have nearly as many items compared to Dark Souls, so you end up seeing a lot of repetition. By far the biggest issue with Bloodborne at the end of the day is a lack of content. The number of possible builds is limited due to the way stats are allocated, and the weapons are significantly fewer, though fortunately each...
  That includes some FAD stuff. I still like the company and their stuff, even if I'm not collecting audio products. Same goes for Audio-Technica and their wooden headphones. I appreciate it more from a collector standpoint, but since I'm not really collecting anymore, there's no real point in hanging onto it.
As for gear, I really haven't been too invested in it since early last year or thereabouts. Most of it was unloaded by that point.   For on-the-go listening, I use a Sony Walkman; either a newer Android model or a vintage cassette player. Collecting vintage Walkmans is a hobby unto itself. I mostly just throw on some Koss PortaPros for the sake of convenience and peace of mind.   I kept a few pairs of earphones like the Shure SE846s and Noble K10s. At some point I'm...
Highlight of this year in gaming for me thus far has definitely been Bloodborne. The soundtrack brings tears to my eyes...  ...Both from how majestic this boss fight's music is, and how much of a pain in the ass The Daughter of the Cosmos was to fight...  [[SPOILER]]
  I'm always here, lurking in the shadows.    *looks them up* Seems cool. I'm a bit Kickstarter'd out, though. Unless they're available elsewhere now. Shures + Liquid Carbon has been my 'end game' IEM setup since I heard the prototypes a while back.I've had little desire to use anything else.     Bisexual is attraction to men and women.Pansexual is an attraction to anyone, including: nonbinary, agender, transgender, intersexed, etc. It is a more inclusive term that eschews...