Posts by Isaac.

Ron purchased an SAC K1000 amp from me and the whole experience was very pleasant. Rapid payment and excellent communication all the way. Thanks Ron! Isaac.
bump
bump
Alejandro bought my HF-1s. A totally pleasant and hassle-free experience. Trusted and valued member of Head-Fi!
bump
bump!
will take best offer!
Sony MDR SA-5000 For your consideration is this immaculate pair of Sony MDR SA-5000s. I am the original owner and have put about 75 hours on them. They are in flawless cosmetic and sonic shape. They come from a smoke and pet free home. Included in the sale are the original headphone stand, all manuals, packaging, and boxes. Price of $325 includes USPS Priority shipping in the US. Paypal users will need to pay an additional 3%. I have feedback here and at eBay...
HF-1 #454 For your consideration is an as new HF-1 #454. I am the original and only owner. There are fewer than 15 hours of listening on this immaculate pair as I bought them more for collecting. Price of $425 includes USPS Priority shipping in the US. Paypal requires an additional 3% fee. I have feedback here and on eBay as "ichankai". I hope these go to a good Head-fi home! Enjoy the pics:
All offers considered!