Posts by Trendkill

Sale pending.
These were purchased new just recently, but I can't get a good seal. I have tried dozens of tips, but to no avail. It's unfortunate because the sound is incredible. Price is FIRM. NO trades. PayPal only, please. I will gladly send pictures to any serious buyers. Thanks for looking. 
PM Sent. 
I tried quite a few about 6 months ago and settled on Neutron. To me, there was a noticeable difference in SQ over apps like Player Pro, PowerAmp and Winamp. Neutron's UI could certainly be a bit better, but once you get it down it's not so bad. Having said that, I am always on the lookout for a music app that is feature rich and has a nice UI and sound quality - I think jetAudio might be that app. The basic version has plenty of options to play with and includes a 10...
M50S - SOLD AD500 - SOLD SE215 -SOLD   The M50's I've had for about 8 months and put roughly 150 hours on them.  The AD500's are bout a year old and I have put maybe 100 hours on them. Used mainly for movies and games.  The SE215's are about 2 months old with less than 50 hours on them. - I have the box for this (not pictured) - only comes with a case, few sets of tips and a tip cleaner.   All of these work as they should and are in very good condition...
My wife and I just got our tax refund and I have the green light to spend some dough. My max budget is $500 (that includes an amp if needed)   What I listen to: Opeth, Porcupine Tree, Pantera, Metallica, Megadeth, AC/DC, Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, ZZ Top, Boston, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Floyd, Cloudkicker, SRV, Tool, Van Halen, Dave Brubeck, Wes Montgomery, Kenny Burrell, Pat Martino, Kurt Rosenwinkel.   I currently have the ATH M50S. While I really like the sound...
I've had these for about 7 months and I have taken care of them well. They are in excellent/like new condition with about 75-100 hours on them. joker has a nice review for these in his portable headphones thread. Comes with both sets of ear pads and the 1/4" adapter. Price is firm. PayPal only, please.    I would consider trades for the following: Shure SE215 + $75. If you have the mic/remote cable I will knock more money off the asking price. I will also consider...
I would like to get my hands on these - in excellent condition of course. I will only purchase from sellers in the USA. Thanks for looking. 
OBO - Up for sale is my iBasso D-Zero. It is in like new condition. It's 6 months old with about 150 hours on it. It's a great sounding little amp - very small, great for a portable rig as well as a laptop. I paid $130 (shipped) for this straight from iBasso, but I'm only asking $90 shipped (obo) CONUS - $95 for international shipping. PayPal only, please. Thanks for looking.   A review - compared to the Fiio E7 is located...
These have less than 20 hours on them and they are in excellent condition. Smoke free home and only handled by me. I simply find myself listening to my other headphones instead of these. I paid $200 for these less than a month ago. SOLD!