Posts by PedroH

32-bit, 192kHz D/A converter + headphone amp + pre-amp.  
Silver aluminium
Just bough one. The SE sound a little bit better - richer sound - than the regular version that I also have. Not night and day differences, but better.   Both are great with my Grado RS1 and Beyer T1.  
It seems that the Ultrasone Signature Pro is the most recommended model with 4/7 votes.   Is it really better than the Ed.8?   Thanks.  
So... 1/5 votes on the Ed. 8... Intriguing, I would expect them to be the most popular alternative...
I listen to all genres except classic music.   Liked almost everything about the ed. 8. Only the form factor didn't help putting them in and out of a bag in airplanes - but that's a minor downside.   Thanks, Pedro  
Liked the Ultrasone ed.8 and used them mostly for travelling, connected to a Mac or iPad. Great sound isolation - was able to use them at high volume inside a plane on a night flight without any complains from the other passengers.   Ended up leaving them on a plane :-(   What should I buy now for the same purpose (money no object)?          
Bump. In 2012. Any price.  
I have the Lehmann BCL. Is this an upgrade sound wise or just an esthetic / luxury improvement? Thanks, Pedro