Posts by xxhaxx

Sorry not looking for trades atm
Just drop me a PM :D
Do you want to buy it :D
Moving stuff around so selling my Heir 4ai. It comes with everything as original. PM me if you want pictures. You are saving $90 retail for the Heir 4ai + magnus cable is 510 + 30 for shipping (total 540).   430 paypaled and shipped  
Selling my dragonfly AMP/DAC graduating soon so i won't be needing a portable setup. Price $180 paypaled and shipped. What you see is what you get so box with paperworks, dragonfly minus the cap, and the right angle adapter.
Selling my dragonfly AMP/DAC graduating soon so i won't be needing a portable setup. Price $ 180 paypaled and shipped. What you see is what you get so box with paperworks, dragonfly minus the cap, and the right angle adapter.
Just wondering but can I avoid the shipping fee and pick up a pair of 4ai from their san diego location?
Changing up my audio gear so this is up for sale   Selling Vaunix USB Lab Brick I am the original owner.   Comes with power cord and usb   Price: 160 Paypaled gift and shipped.            
Changing up my audio gear so this is up for sale   Selling Vaunix USB Lab Brick I am the original owner.   Comes with power cord and usb   Price: 160 Paypaled gift and shipped in CONUS            
Matte Black