Posts by Aaron1006

These are beautiful! Keeping an eye on this thread.
After some more research on your suggestion I realized that the little DAC I'm using atm can be used as a USB to optical converter. So needless to say after reading nothing but positive comments about it, I'm in for one Beresford Bushmaster MKII. Thanks for the suggestion :).
Unfortunately my laptop has no spdif out so USB is a must :(.
What (relatively) budget DAC's would you guys suggest to pair with a Vali to hold over till TOTL?
The AKG K712 were purchased from here by member chicolom. Purchase date was 8/24/13 I am the second owner. They are in mint condition, no scratches, dents, or blemishes of any sort. Includes everything it comes with from the factory, original box, cables, etc. PayPal only, continental U.S only, USPS priority, free shipping, no PP fees, $325 out the door. Price is firm and no trades.   Mad Dogs are sold!
Perfect working condition, no blemishes. Purchased a few months after it came out. PayPal only, free shipping, $75 out the door! Comes with wall charger only and unit itself (duh). No original box, manuals, etc. Continental US only, priority USPS shipping unless you want to pay for another service.   Thanks!
Got mine about a week ago. Paired with the HD800, sounds great! I don't get any ringing or noise whatsoever, even when tapping or unplugging headphones.
Just got in on the HD800's. Had 0 plans to buy but when stuff like this comes up you make plans haha.
Was just comparing both of those side by side one last time before I ship off the 400's and saw your post. I'd agree with most of the things you say. Definitely like aspects of both and prefer some parts of one over the other. I find that the K712's make a lot of my badly recorded songs show just how bad they are, but with the good recordings, they are really great. The HE400's seemed more polite with bad recordings. I definitely prefer one headphone over the other for...
Sorry, forgot to email subscribe to the thread.   Purchased about this time last year. Warranty should be about expired by now.