or Connect

Posts by fmzip

I'm simply saying that the money would be better spent on something else.....your choice of where to spend it :)
I thought so but if you have a seperate DAC already, then the answer would be to buy more cans instead ;)
bump..price drop
bump...make me an offer :)
Mint Headstage Arrow 4G, Comes as pictured with USB Charging Cable.   It's been in storage at our summer home for some time so I can't state how well the battery still is. It has very little use. As it uses a standard off the shelf cellphone battery, it's a simply swap if ever needed     Compatible with any device using a 3.5mm output jack • Ultra Thin Case Design • 30-40 Hours Battery Play Time  • Three Selectable Gain Settings • Bass Boost • Treble Boost...
Bump for a great little headphone Amp and Dac   I had one myself, can't touch it for the price and it's easily modifiable
6ft Balanced Charleston Audio Balanced Auric Cable   Had this awesome cable on my Mr Speakers Alpha Dogs, needed something twice as long so I bought another   Retailed for $130, sell for $75 shipped
This has been sold!
I have a Highly modified Caiman that I am selling.   The Caiman has been upgraded with a Wolfson DAC, Nichicon bipolar Muse Capacitors, Wima & Elna Capacitors, and Murata PowerVoltage regulators. I also have installed different opamps including the LM4562HA & TH4032. It's a pretty expensive upgrade but the results are out of this world.   The Caiman has about 50 hours on it.     If you aren't familiar with all the mods they've been discussed...