Posts by darren700

So i tried everything... But im making some progress. I had no luck with the VIA ASIO driver. So I tied ASIO4ALL V2. Using ASIO 4All I got everything but DSD working (24/96 24/176, 24/192 works perfect). So im pretty happy for now, but DSD support would be nice. Still waiting on another reply from King-Wa. But this NFB-1 sounds great so far. Thanks for all the help!
So i tried everything... But im making some progress. I had no luck with the VIA ASIO driver. So I tied ASIO4ALL V2. Using ASIO 4All I got everything but DSD working (24/96 24/176, 24/192 works perfect). So im pretty happy for now, but DSD support would be nice. Still waiting on another reply from King-Wa. But this NFB-1 sounds great so far. Thanks for all the help!
I followed your screenshots and set it up the exact same way, still getting an error saying this sample rate not supported by dac. this is frustrating. I dont understand the problem. Im starting to think its a problem with the USB32 receiver. I uninstalled all other sound drivers and made sure its using the Audio-GD ones. Still no go.
Ive already set all that up. DSD and high res works perfectly with my Yulong DA8 in foobar2000.Just nothing over 24/48 works with the NFB1 at all. Two different computers, both setup correctly (Win 7 pro and 8.1 pro), No go. Its like the usb32 received is locked out from sample rates over 24/48
Yes that is where I got the drivers. My onboard audio is disabled via Bios. I will re-enable it and uninstall those drivers and then reinstall the Audio-GD ones. However I dont think that will help since on my other computer it actually showed up as "Audio-GD Device" and I still had the same problem trying to play anything above 24/48
I received my NFB-1 (2015) with both upgraded clocks yesterday. I cannot get anything other than 16/44 and 24/44 to work for the life of me. I used the drivers from "Audio-gdUSB32driverversion1.rar" 24/96, 24/176, 24/192, and DSD all dont work at all and cause errors to popup. I tried both Jriver and Foobar2000 on two different computers, Ive tried ASIO, WASAPI, Kernal Streaming, nothing. 16/44 works great and sounds awesome. But i want to use this for DSD and High...
I received my NFB-1 (2015) with both upgraded clocks yesterday. I cannot get anything other than 16/44 and 24/44 to work for the life of me. I used the drivers from "Audio-gdUSB32driverversion1.rar" 24/96, 24/176, 24/192, and DSD all dont work at all and cause errors to popup. I tried both Jriver and Foobar2000 on two different computers, Ive tried ASIO, WASAPI, Kernal Streaming, nothing. 16/44 works great and sounds awesome. But i want to use this for DSD and High...
Just ordered mine, cant wait for it to get here!
Selling My great condition JDS Labs C421 Portable Amplifier with the OPA2227 opamp. This has been an awesome amp, pairs very well with ODAC. Sounds great with my Denon HP700's, D2000's and my Monster Copper Pro Turbine's.   See Review here: http://www.headfonia.com/flyin-high-jdslabs-c421/ Info Here: http://www.jdslabs.com/item.php?fetchitem=c421   Only selling because I am ordering a Fiio E18 to use with my Galaxy S3.   Bought in 2012 for $190, very light use,...
Hello All. I finally received my repaired Alpha Dogs back from Mr. Speakers today. Several days after initially receiving them, i noticed a weird distortion/vibration in the right cup. The strange thing was it was only apparent on some songs, and intensified as the volume was increased. I sent it back to Dan at Mr. Speakers and initially he was unable to track down the issue. He was ready to send me a brand new pair of Alpha Dogs, until he finally found the...