Posts by thinkpol

I have a new pair of P5s for sale. I tried them once to see if they were working (they are). Price includes paypal fee and shipping in the ConUS.
Thanks!!
It's been gently used for about 5 months. No real visible wear on it. Sorry about the bad photo, will take more if desired.   Here's a link for more info: http://www.head-fi.org/t/441960/matrix-mini-i-balanced-dac-hp-amp   Price includes shipping and paypal fees. Firm. Thanks!
Great suggestions! Added "Benighted" by Opeth too, it's perfect!   I tried to find an Anton LaVey audiobook but haven't been able to so far ;-)  
Making a playlist. Not looking for anything too "heavy" (like Gorgoroth, Cannibal Corpse, etc). Although I like metal, the person I'm making the list for doesn't.     Radiohead - Everything in its Right Place Massive Attack - Heat Miser VNV Nation - Tempest Charles Manson - Ego Acid Bath - Scream of the Butterfly Mount Eerie - Through The Trees Dead Can Dance - The Host Of Seraphim             Planning to throw in a few mellow dubstep...
Just realized I posted this in the wrong section. Oops!
I want to be able to lay down under the stars (with a girl) while we both enjoy some music out of some HD650s.   What portable amp will have enough power? Should I think about splitting the signal or are there portable amps with 2 outs?   Thanks!
I want to be able to lay down under the stars (with a girl) while we both enjoy some music out of some HD650s.   What portable amp will have enough power? Should I think about splitting the signal or are there portable amps with 2 outs?   Thanks!    
Purchased from The Audio Insider a few months back. I initially tried out the MKIIIs but wasn't satisfied. These are on another level. I really, really enjoy them :) They are in "like new" condition. They probably have about 100 hours listening on them. No cosmetic issues whatsoever. I'm getting rid of them because I have headphones in my bedroom that I listen to more often, and roommate has his sound system set up in the living room.   Will be willing to work...
TTT. You guys are not making it easy to come back to you!