or Connect

Posts by ExpatinJapan

Well at $50 I will have to pass on it then. I will stick to flacplayer app. enjoy.
Is Relisten more than an over priced and glorified EQ and loudness boosted app?   I went through many EQ apps several years ago and was astounded at the time, but as my gear got more upmarket the dac/amps I would play the apps through would show the short comings of the apps.   AK10 is at the lower end and is barely a leg up on the Touch 5G-If even that...and more useful If seen as an amp.
Did you charge up the battery first? Going on the offchance it may have arrived with an uncharged battery. Also the switch should be to the right for IOs devices. Also try to check if it works with a computer via battery power.
I find an improvement using the Venturecraft 7N lightning cable. ( i also have standard apple, venturecraft original and vmoda lightning cables). Cue groans.
thanks NZheadcase for pic  
If you get worried be sure to switch it off and let it cool. Also dont keep it wrapped up in a bag etc for long periods, esp on a hot day.
I would say that most electronic devices are going to feel a little warm after 4 hours ;) no worries. Only If it is excessively warm (hot) is there a problem.
*Line out: Set the gain at 2 and turn the volume to maximum, this is effectively the Line Out.HiFi-M8 is designed so that you can achieve "line level" output by keeping the gain switch in the middle position and putting the volume control all the way up.-Kenny/Kefsef10 (Centrance) http://www.head-fi.org/t/662881/centrance-hifi-m8-and-hifi-m8-lx-8-versions-impressions-thread#post_9415206 :)
Here are my ipod touch shots. Mainly of the spectacle.
I seem to have a bigger left ear. M in the left, S in the right ear