Posts by ExpatinJapan

The trouble with the Mini-M8 is that there hasnt been enough reviews or impressions as of yet.   One or two people have shared their impressions of the Mini-M8 and some have reported hiss, this is far from conclusive. Usually the first impressions/reviews are what people remember - whether on not they are accurate or true for most of the users.   We havent enough information of what kind of source they were using, their files, the headphones etc.   When I tried it...
My Mini-M8 is on the way. Impressions coming soon
It would be good If people could add what source/player they used whilst using/demo-ing the DITAs.   This makes a lot of difference to end result and impressions. ipod classic vs AK240 for example.
Hmm, I might pop along.
Yep. You need a great source to make great earphones shine.
Gthat is correct.Thanks Mike.
It is early days and we haven't really heard a wide range of impressions as of yet. So its too soon to draw any definite conclusions. When a new product is released I like to hear in detail about what files, source, cables, headphones etc are being used when a user is sharing impressions or writing a review. I look forward to receiving my Mini-M8 in the near future and sharing my impressions with you all.
Mikemercer - try it with flacplayer app please. If you tap the screen it shows bitrates
Lucky you ! Enjoy.
Nice doing business with you, Sir. Have a nice day :).