Posts by ExpatinJapan

Sorry If i mis-post as i am not an android guy.   _______________________________________________   Thanks to wormsdriver.     *Galaxy S4:Samsung S4 > ibasso otg cable > Hifi M8  As expected, it only works with USB Audio Recorder Pro app. (same as my Dacport).   Thanks to Wormsdriver.
I have removed the video from the OP to avoid any future confusion.
Reserved
        Hello all, Centrance Mini-M8 is on the horizon.  Mini-M8 is a portable audiophile DAC with a balanced headphone amplifier, 24/192kHz audio bandwidth, super-low THD, four digital inputs, DSD and asynchronous USB. Inputs include iPhone/iPad, USB, optical and coaxial SPDIF.   My apologies If this thread is premature for some, others such as myself have sampled the early version at various shows already.   The mini-m8 is suited for IEMs and presumably...
Looking good.
thats the clincher for me too.I find i dont need to go into critical listening mode with the DITAs because they just sound ......well right.Put em in and forget em.
They both have a solid well made build. Sound quality is better/ more transparent on the JVC. The teac still sounds great at its price point. Tomscy2000 wrote a nice piece two posts up. I think i will go back soon for a more extended and critical listen to both, an the sony pha-2.
Yep, every man and his dog are jumping on the idevice wagon it seems.
I tried the Teac again today (in store). I was surprised at the price, quite resonable. Comparable to the Sony from memory. I used Touch 5G, venturecraft lightning cable, flacplayer app (FLAC) an DITA The Truth in ears. The sound was quite clear. A warmth to it. The bass seemed too much to my ears. I used high gain by accident by the looks of the photo(have to return). I also tried the JVC su-ax7. Quite nice.
i want to hear the test results of whether you have the clap first, ...then we can talk about the picollo tour