or Connect

Posts by ExpatinJapan

Heres it is down sampled out of the speaker for example (no external dac) , same result for esrphones.
You can add them but they will down sample to 16/44 or 16/48.You need an external dac/amp such as Centrance Hifi Skyn that plays back natively and an app like Flacplayer to get the most out of it.
The Shure IEMs seem to hiss or buzz with many players. Kaisertone is good but a bit colored in its sound, i prefer Flacplayer by Dan Leehr
In my earlier review I collated some of the information about the buttons and what they do, and the meaning of the different lights. Hopefully it is of some help, I certainly found them useful. They pertain to the earlier Black version but seem the same for the Gold version. http://headpie.blogspot.jp/2016/03/shozy-gold-alien-dap-review-expatinjapan.html?m=1
SHOZY Zero IEMs just in. Nice pairing.
The amp modules is a great idea
Yes, the Centrance Hifi Skyn definitely matches totl IEMs well. I use Campfire Audio 'Jupiter' on gain one. DITA- The truth on gain two. Advanced acousticwerkes W300U Are my three go to IEMs at the moment.
Current rig. Campfire Audio - Jupiter Centrance Hifi-Skyn Ipod touch 6G w/ Flacplayer app by Dan Leehr.
Latest treasures   Paiaudio PR1 earbuds         (Headphone GranVela)  AuGlamour R8       LEAR NS-U1