Posts by ExpatinJapan

Good summary of my experience of the Dita silver and copper cables with the Vega.
Did you get the silver or copper version?
Sorry. PlusSound Exo series cable with their new t-metal type 6 litz wires. It is comprised of gold plated copper and silver + gold. The Y-splitter is gold aluminum and the slider is silver aluminum. Termination is 2.5mm trrs plug.
PlusSound Exo series cable PlusSound Exo series cable unboxing - with their new t-metal type 6 litz wires. It is comprised of gold plated copper and silver + gold. The Y-splitter is gold aluminum and the slider is silver aluminum. Termination is 2.5mm trrs plug. PlusSound Exo series cable, Campfire Audio Andromeda, PlusSound 2.5mm female to kobiconn adapter, CEntrance Mini-M8 to Opus #1 via ALO Audio optical cable. With Campfire Audio Dorado PlusSound Kobiconn...
Nice photos. I have some I will post up soon too.
PlusSound Exo series cable PlusSound Exo series cable unboxing - with their new t-metal type 6 litz wires. It is comprised of gold plated copper and silver + gold. The Y-splitter is gold aluminum and the slider is silver aluminum. Termination is 2.5mm trrs plug. PlusSound Exo series cable, Campfire Audio Andromeda, PlusSound 2.5mm female to kobiconn adapter, CEntrance Mini-M8 to Opus #1 via ALO Audio optical cable. Campfire Audio Dorado PlusSound Kobiconn to...
Subbed for later reading A good read. I may have poster something on my blog about tips, but it escapes my memory. For me JVC Spiral tips are my general choice. Spinfits seem to thin out the sound for me. Comply whilst beefing up the low end, cut of the highs. Also taking them in and out properly takes time. Also the lifetime of them is short. Ortofon are very comfortable, i hope they make a large bore. Plus all the others i have sitting around, and those that come...
http://headpie.blogspot.jp/2017/01/campfire-audio-interview-expatinjapan.html?m=1 I did an interview with Ken back in January. He is hardly a 'noob' as he is the main driving force behind ALO Audio Enjoy the read
Read, my, review http://www.head-fi.org/products/campfire-audio-vega/reviews/17385 Fast.punchy.even
Great article, thanks