Posts by ExpatinJapan

Please keep in mind this was after a short period of listening.   More impressions after a few days and decent hours of listening.   ___________________________________________________________________     Mini-M8   Initial out of the box impressions. Further detailed impressions to follow at a later date.   Mini-M8 – ipod touch 5G – Flacplayer app – Venturecraft  7N lightning cable – Dita The Truth IEMs and ATH-ESW11.   Nice packaging, a step up from the early...
you could do it, but for the Hifi-m8 it wasnt recommended and super slow.
I have near perfect hearing. ....But I can`t play an instrument, I am not trained as an engineer etc...... I am a simple music lover and hobbyist of gear. Over time I have developed tastes and have been fortunate to live in Japan where I can sample lots of gear easily and attend shows. But at the end of the day I am a simple hobbyist, I like people to be aware of that when they are reading my opinions :)
Centrance Mini-M8 - ipod touch 5G - Flacplayer app - Venturecraft 7N lightning cable - DITA The Truth. also Hifi-M8.    
Centrance Mini-M8 unboxing pron. Charging it up now, initial impressions to follow. Stay tuned.
Mine is close by, i missed deliveries the last two days. Hopefully the Fedex man comes at a decent time today.
Lets get some flacplayer app screenshots with skyn and 24/96.
did you mean to write......'is not leading folks'. ?
I went today to the show. I tried a new dac/amp I hadn't seen before by Pioneer. Not as many people this year perhaps, but it was still too overcrowded as it was jammed in two rooms.
The trouble with the Mini-M8 is that there hasnt been enough reviews or impressions as of yet.   One or two people have shared their impressions of the Mini-M8 and some have reported hiss, this is far from conclusive. Usually the first impressions/reviews are what people remember - whether on not they are accurate or true for most of the users.   We havent enough information of what kind of source they were using, their files, the headphones etc.   When I tried it...