or Connect

Posts by ExpatinJapan

I put up some photos of the e-earphone show with a good number of the Echobox dap http://www.head-fi.org/t/814339/e-earphone-show-tokyo-japan-7-16-2016#post_12725554
@jdog The number of volume steps are purely beta. To comment on them would not be helpful at this point imho. I recommended to Cyberdrive 100-150 steps. There was sufficent power and volume.
JVC spiral tips for me
I gave them feedback on giving regular updates just recently.
Opus#1 and Echobox Finder X1
Key points in my mind are: -I had a limited time with it. -It was working, though still in beta. It exists! -They have other models produced and working. -Sounded good enough. As in I couldn't detect any overt problems (IE: hiss, too warm, too bright etc). -Sounded good enough ( I used their music and not my own familiar music which I now think I should have). -Sounded good enough- as in did not sound bad (EG:veiled, distorted etc). -Not enough volume steps to hit a sweet...
I tried the Samba today. I liked it. Heavy on the low end. Nice clarity and speed.
*Some minor commentary on my blog also.                     Orpheus         Nice and large spacious rooms made it relaxing                     Lightning earphones innnncoming!       My son decided his job was collecting pamphlets         Chord and DITA!         A&K     JH Audio                     ifi     Witch...
                                                            Here you go.    A full set of photos of what is available and coming.   I have given Cyberdrive feedback this week via PM as to the general concerns and advised them to provide more updates (minor and major) on their indiegogo page, and also to a lesser extent on head-fi.   I have already reviewed on Head pie the first Seiun player...
Yes, thats right. I have more photos on my Canon camera that shows it next to my ipod touch 6G for scale.