or Connect

Posts by ExpatinJapan

Thanks audio123. I did a review recently so its easier to link to that http://headpie.blogspot.jp/2016/05/jomo-audio-6r-universal-iem-review.html?m=1 We also did an interview with Joseph that you can find on Head pie too. Great guy. I like it a lot. The look, the fit, the sound. It is a reference IEM so those who want a colored sound should look a elsewhere. As usual being a multidriver IEM best results are with a source that has less than 1ohm output impedance.
BRIEFLY tested the Andromeda with the Centrance Hifi-M8 and its impedance switch with 11,2,1 output impedance options. 1ohms OI: is as expected, the full Andromeda experience. everything sounds beautiful and well tuned/balanced. smooth. 2ohms OI: Slightly reduced bass and less controlled, Vocals lose some crispness. A slight Harshness underneath. It becomes more flat and less musical, loses that magic it has. Still sounds good,very close except with critical listening....
oh, sorry.How about sonic differences with the Nova then with the two balanced cables?
how is the Andromeda with each of the balanced cables?Any differences in sound signature?Using which Dap?thanks in advance.
I had a bit of trouble finding it too. I forget what i did
probably me.Yeah it adds a bit to the lower end and a little less detail perhaps.I find the shape of the JVC Spiral Tips to be excellent. Good for getting a secure seal.And a great range of sizes. S,M, ML, L etc.The stock tips medium silicone needs to be a little larger.I still have to try the Dita reference tips
Exaaaaactly.Its a small wish list of something to eventually be made.
Is that the free flac player by khoa tran anh or the not free flacplayer by dan leehr? Looks like the free one.
looking forward to what you think.
Yeah i already have a tinsel 2.5mm, i want the Andromeda Litz cable in 2.5mm