Posts by ExpatinJapan

yes, theres a thread somewhere. its meant to be fairly successful with android devices and external dac/amps.
      A few shots of my Touch 5G showing various CCK out. With Centrance Hfi-m8, no need for extra usb wart.     (I generally use the Venturecraft 7N lightning cable to usb type A)
*Galaxy S4:Samsung S4 > ibasso otg cable > Hifi M8  As expected, it only works with USB Audio Recorder Pro app. (same as my Dacport) Thanks to Wormsdriver.     is that the same app you guys are trying?
Ah that happens.   Looking forward to your future impressions.
Well at $50 I will have to pass on it then. I will stick to flacplayer app. enjoy.
Is Relisten more than an over priced and glorified EQ and loudness boosted app?   I went through many EQ apps several years ago and was astounded at the time, but as my gear got more upmarket the dac/amps I would play the apps through would show the short comings of the apps.   AK10 is at the lower end and is barely a leg up on the Touch 5G-If even that...and more useful If seen as an amp.
Did you charge up the battery first? Going on the offchance it may have arrived with an uncharged battery. Also the switch should be to the right for IOs devices. Also try to check if it works with a computer via battery power.
I find an improvement using the Venturecraft 7N lightning cable. ( i also have standard apple, venturecraft original and vmoda lightning cables). Cue groans.
thanks NZheadcase for pic  
If you get worried be sure to switch it off and let it cool. Also dont keep it wrapped up in a bag etc for long periods, esp on a hot day.