or Connect

Posts by ExpatinJapan

The packaging is fine imho. Each IEM needs company logo and model number though.
Thanks!
New video is up https://youtu.be/nTVSFvtwhn8
Yes i read it as that They are making the Pro version- mainly just for the backers. They are offering an upgrade for a price to ProX. *i am a native speaker of English reading updates on Cyberdrive indiegogo written by non native speakers. Perhaps for non native speakers/readers it harder to pick out the meaning of the story/updates on indeigogo. Any way the update yesterday was very good. Great to see the story and updates rolling out. I recommended to Cyberdrive ...
Yes i read it as that They are making the Pro version- mainly just for the backers. They are offering an upgrade for a price to ProX. *i am a native speaker of English reading updates on Cyberdrive indiegogo written by non native speakers. Perhaps for non native speakers/readers it harder to pick out the meaning of the story/updates on indeigogo. Any way the update yesterday was very good. Great to see the story and updates rolling out. I recommended to Cyberdrive ...
There still seems a lot of interest in the Nova and the Andromeda. The stats or readers of the reviews of both on my blog are still steady week by week. Of course they have only been out a short while, but the interest in them is very strong. And shows no signs of abating any time soon( using my blog as a yardstick).
Well thats sensible
i just posted the image as a joke. I possess no mini socks
haha, I admittedly just used google images for 'mini socks'.
I keep my Campfire Audio IEMs in mini socks