Posts by HottSushiz

Ok now it's down to the Sony MH1 or the Hisound Wooduo 2. The Wooduo looks really nice but the MH1 is significantly cheaper though price isn't much of a concern. How is the build quality? Because my VB didn't last too long.
Hi recently my Hippo VB's broke and they were amazing i love the bass response but what frustrated me was the cabling, I borrowed my friends Ultimate Ears 400 which lacked bass but were oh so amazing with the flat cable design. I simply scrunched them up, put them in my pocket, and when i needed them pulled them out and the earphones were ready to rock unlike the Hippo VB where i would spend minutes simply untangling everything.   So can anyone please suggest...
Hmmm i don't seem to have that problem. I only get that uneven feeling when i have different silicon tips on each ear or when i have the different bass plates. Oh and i suggest be really cautious with the bass plates. i have already lost one of the 3 dotted bass plates somewhere in my room . hopefully it will turn up somewhere. Luckily i prefer the 0/2 dotted bass plates.  
Went ahead and purchased the Hippo VB which have exceeded my expectations. The shipping and processing was amazing. It only took 3 days from ordering them online to me listening to them as i write this. I shall be ordering more from Jaben.   Another thing to note is i also received the Hippo Pearls free of charge? Has anyone else experienced this?   Oh and if your wondering about purchasing the Hippo VB i 100% recommend them. It's free shipping world wide, how...
Well i somehow lost my Sennheiser CX-300 and my back up JVCs so now I'm earphoneless so looks like i have to go in ear shopping again.    Now I'm looking for the most bass heavy in ears under $100NZD, I'm either going to purchase them in a online store or here in New Zealand, depends which one is cheaper. I've spent a few hours researching different ones like the Klipsch Image S4 and the Hippo VB but i can't seem to find a one unanimous most bass heavy in-ear under...
Hey I'm currently currently in the market for IEMs because my current one broke. I was originally planning to buy the Sennehiser CX 380 but the problem was that if I bought it from here in New Zealand it would cost over $100 if I bought it from eBay even with the conversion it's around $60 The good thing about buying it here is that the shipping will be quicker and I know it will be genuine. But on eBay it's $40 cheaper but it could take 8-12 days to get here and there's...
So which has better bass the PL/MP21s or the PL11's? 
Hey I'm new to this site but i have been lurking around. I currently own MagicSound PL11 before i had Shure SE102s that weren't that great, and i was looking at some earphones the price range being $10-$80NZD. I was wondering if the Sony earphones were any good? Or better then the PL11? I'm looking for bassey earphones i mostly listen to Rock,Hip hop/ Rap,Pop and R&B. And if they aren't good can you please suggest earphones, or should i stick with my PL11s?