Posts by snaps11

My lcd-xc shipped today. Coming Wednesday .... get your popcorn ready boys.
Going to guess that the LCD-3 / LCD-XC is going to be the best combo to own.  If I could have gotten an all wood LCD-XC I wood have! (would/ wood.... get it? yeah that was pretty bad lol  )   Was planning on a th-900 originally but I don't think they have warranty in the states. Also Audeze sells parts and I already have a q-audio red cable to fit it so its a win/win.  I am hoping mine ships Monday.   Anyone know if this is bubinga or the purple...
Didn't get a xc shipping notice today :-(
Better wait until page 100 for impressions, for those who have one you might want to wait a good 3-4 months just to watch everyone squirm lol.   Side note: I have a XC on order with bubinga/leather . Should be fun comparing it to the LCD-3 and HD-800s.
Everything is now sold!
Just sold the soloist. Thanks for your interest!  DA-160 still available!
Sale pending on the DA-160. Soloist still up for grabs!
Still available to anyone interested! I'm ready to work something out.
Up for sale is my Burson Soloist.  This unit was purchased directly from Burson Audio.  It has very  low hours on it and is in factory mint condition.  The unit comes with all the original manuals and boxes.   If paired with as a combo deal I will include a Burson da-160 w/ TI DAC for $999.99 total.  This is $2000 worth of gear half off!  The DA-160 is optical / coax only (sample unit right before release therefore USB is not functional). 1 x Coaxial RCA (Support up to...
Up for sale is my Cavalli Liquid Glass amplifier in silver.  Everything is original and in pristine condition.  This amp has only seen 10-15 hours of runtime since I purchased the unit. Amplifier comes with original paperwork, box, and shipping materials. Item was stored in original box the whole time when not in use (dust free).  Get your Liquid Glass today without waiting for the next batch to arrive AND save some money ($3950 for the latest batch). I will ship anywhere...