Posts by HuoYuanJia

I still wonder if there was ever any benefit of using 24bit 96kHz (for playback).
 Thanks a lot for the link!Surprisingly the THD measurements are far off from what the other link said. To ease my mind, I will trust Ken Rockwell instead and look forward to my iPhone 6 Plus that will hopefully arrive this week. >3 Ohm OI is still an issue with the Triple.Fi 10, but in most cases it should be good enough.
 That's nice to hear because despite this thread I went and ordered the Plus 128 GB. It suits my demands best as an overall device. It probably won't arrive before in two to four weeks, although I already got my Midnight Blue leather case.
I made a comparison between iPhone 6 and FiiO X3 when it was just released. I grabbed my customs - although very sensitive, not as impedance-dependent as TF10 - and thought the iPhone 6 sounds extremely tight and spacious, much more engaging than the X3. You could argue the Apple is darker and more direct, but it doesn't cut off the treble. Considering the UI and ease of use, for me, I would prefer the iPhone for daily use.   However, in the meantime, I also got my...
 This is a hobby. It's about making experience and trying to find yourself in a product or its signature that resembles yourself most. But you change as will your preferences. Impossible for me to say which you will prefer. ;)The SD4 is definitely a good IEM and I couldn't find any fault with it. Anyway, sorry for diverting this thread. This thread is about SD2 and regardless of other products, SD2 a mighty fine IEM. One of my personal favorite universals. Very easy to...
 I did not judge on purpose. I would like to spend some more time with SD4 first.However, I think it really depends on what you consider musical. For example, I prefer the CE4 over CE6 from Cosmic Ears because the voices sound more romantic to me, whereas other will say they need the bass quantity from CE6. The SD2 - I might add, I honestly think it is at least as good as the CE4 - has these really beautiful voices. It makes (Jazz) vocals sound amazing. But on the other...
 The feat of SD3 is to offer as much control with a powerful bass. If you just lift the quantity of bass, it will usually sound muddy. The SD3 will not. It's very dry all the time and thus not fatiguing although it has a powerful bass. The SD3 excels at soundstage depth, which is it's obvious strength over SD2. Personally, I prefer good timbre and I'm a big fan of SD2. I also got to audition the SD4 already. Here's my girlfriend with the SD4:If you like the SD2, chances...
Nice review! I also still like the SD2 a lot. My review from last year can be found here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/664229/review-inear-stagediver-series
 Hi! Remember me? :)
I don't understand why there are not simply two or three different sizes for headbands for conventional headphones. There is always somebody complaining about either lacking pressure or too much of it. Why not simply offer two sizes? I don't get it...