or Connect

Posts by Notdaniele

Has anyone received their sm3 v2 yet? im really excited to know if there was an improvement in sq or not aside from their new and improved housing design
mine?
im probably going to either reshell my sm3 or upgrade to v2 
has this been confirmed yet? if its true then id be very happy :D
im quite sad that i just ordered the old sm3 just when it came out... i might try reshelling mine :o has anyone ever gotten there sm3 reshelled before?
i think its because im cute :) not that you arent but im just more cute :)
yeah :P theyve fixed most of the problems that the previous version had especially the housing and the replaceable cable is a big plus!  
So i went to Earsonics' Website today out of boredom and noticed that Earsonics has released a new version of the sm3. Sm3 V2!! Description: EarSonics SM3 pushes further the limits achieved by the SM2 for universal in-ears: more aeration, a wider sonic image, more defined lows and detailed highs with an incredible finesse. All of this with EarSonics' trademarked neutrality accuracy. The V2 offers new ergonomic design and replaceable cable. Does someone want to take it...
has anyone ever gotten a remold for the sm3? was there any significant changes to the sound of the iem?
Hi would you be interested trading for a good condition um3x? thanks :)