Posts by umermajeed

I have had this pair for almost 1.5 years now. I am just looking to upgrade to SM64 or Heir Audio 4.ai.    They still sound the same as when I first got them off a head-fier. The casing is also in very good condition.   I still have the original cable but I haven't used it in a while since I got a cable from chris_himself about a year ago. It's a silver/copper hybrid cable with a black sleeve on it. The color is a little faded but the sound is unchanged.   I have the...
I have had this pair for almost 1.5 years now. I am just looking to upgrade to SM64 or Heir Audio 4.ai.    They still sound the same as when I first got them off a head-fier. The casing is also in very good condition.   I still have the original cable but I haven't used it in a while since I got a cable from chris_himself about a year ago. It's a silver/copper hybrid cable with a black sleeve on it. The color is a little faded but the sound is unchanged.   I have the...
I recently got a pair of SM3 v2 and I was enjoying the hell out of them until an hour ago. I plugged them into my laptop and the left earpiece is significantly lower than the right one. I tried changing tips and sources. I also switched the cable from one side to the other but the left side is still quieter. It almost sounds like one of the drivers in the left earpiece isn't working. Has anyone ever had any such a problem? Is there any place I can get them checked from...
Payment sent.
bump
bump
        I have a pair of JVC FX700 that I have been using for a few months. I am the first owner and I imported these from Japan. The IEMs are in pefect condition. I have the original box and everything else that came with it. I might be missing 1 pair of tips but I had ordered the sony tips which work best for me I can throw those in + some Vmoda/monster tips that I have.   I have really loved these IEMs and I am just looking for something thats...
I have been thinking of buying new headphones/IEMs for a couple of weeks. I currently have JVC FX700 and I used Earsonics SM3 before these. I like the bass on FX700 and they perform very well with house/trance type stuff but they are bit lacking when I play classic rock/metal on them. SM3 on the other hand were very consistent across genres and although I think they were a little lacking on bass, I loved the crispness of the sound. It was bright and lively. I would love...
Someone?
Someone?