Posts by Zack916

If you're selling either look me up
Looking for a pair of Westone 3's
It does not come with either box. It does not come with the original headband but instead comes with the JMoney dark brown lamb skin headband. It is an older pair, anywhere from 4 to 10 years old but I can't be sure as I am not the first owner. What I do know is they sound absolutely incredible and are in perfect shape.
Bump
Yea thanks wje, I'm from the DC area and will either be shipping from there or from Princeton, NJ depending on when you catch me. It will be from the DC area for the next 6 weeks or so.
SOLD   I hoped this day would never come but alas, the bills must be paid.   These headphones are in excellent condition (I can't find any blemishes) and come with everything in the original box (extension cord, 1/4 to 1/8 adaptor, new ear pads). Along with that, they come with a JMoney lamb skin head band (dark brown) and Todd the Vinyl Junkie flat pads.   PM if you're interested!    
Pictures added bump
Ultrasone Pro 750s for sale.  They are in excellent condition and sound pristine.  I am selling because I want to get IEMs instead. $200 plus shipping but open for negotiation. Message me!  
Message me!
Now that we are able to order them (I have mine), does anyone have any experience with the old ones and have a comparison?