Posts by Docks

Just sent them back to Aurisonics for the ASG-2 upgrade. Excited!
Bump
Hi,  I recently got the ASG-1 headphones and completely fell in love with the warm bassy sound. However there is an imbalance (yes ive confirmed it, more bass on right side than left) and am going to send it back to Aurisonics. I'm considering having them upgrade it to the ASG-2 in the process. Is it worth it? Is it still pretty warm? With the bass port fully opened does it have more sub bass than the ASG-1?
I had the XB1000s, they lack sub bass (yes amped) compared to the XB500 and XB700. The XB1000 also have 2 treble spikes which cause fatigue. These should be avoided.
Mint. Used for about 5-10 minutes, still have original recyclable box. The fit is not for me. Buyer pays shipping, just looking to recover the cost. Thanks!
How do the Heir 4 compare to the FX700?
Soooo I've ended up ordering 3 pairs.   - Aurisonics ASG-1 (121db/1mW (Freq not posted) and 32ohm, This is a bit worrying) - Atrio M5 (Sucks they dont have removable cable) (112db@30hz/1mW and 32 ohm, these should be good) and finally - UE Super.Fi 5EB (These are hard to find!!, The mix of dynamic and BA looks neat.) (119db/1mW and 21ohms, hopefully these are ok).   I will likely keep all 3 to collect, hopefully I enjoy at least one pair.   The IE80...
How do the w3x vs ie80 vs sm3 result? Anyone hear them side by side? I currently have less sensitive IEMs than the ie80 and the hiss bothers me.
Bump.
Where do the Aurisonics ASG-1 IEMs fit in here? Can they be considered basshead???