Posts by Docks

Couldn't agree more. I don't plan on getting rid of these quite yet, the soundstage is massive. It boggles my mind how such a dark sounding IEM can sound so large. I love them.
Thanks, on the IE80 does the dial bloat the midbass or sub bass? I really like a heavy sub bass, but i like my midbass (muddiness) quite flat.
Where did you purchase these? How do we know if they are fakes or not?
Used for EDM, I'm very sensitive to treble. I'm looking for *lots* of sub bass, no boxy sound, no treble peaks.   Can someone compare their experiences with the 3.ai and IE80? I currently have the Aurisonics ASG-2 and SuperFi 5EB, how would the 3.ai and IE80 compare to them?   From my understanding the IE80 is more relaxed than the 3.ai and has more sub bass. Is this correct?
Well to give everyone an update..... I've had my ASG-1's upgraded to ASG-2, they have a massive soundstage and a really addictive sound. The bass is adjustable which is nice, only problem is that its mostly midbass. This means adjusting the bass just adds or removes the "boxiness" sound. I like these though, they just sound so huge.   The Triple FI 5 EB are what i was looking for, unfortunately the fit is ok, but the shape and feel isnt top notch on...
For Sale the Future Sonics M5 (With newer M7 driver) Mint. Used for about 5-10 minutes, still have original recyclable box. The fit is not for me. Buyer pays shipping, just looking to recover some of the cost. Thanks!
Nice, pm sent.
Bump!!
If you are subjective enough to mention PRAT you will likely never know until you compare them side by side to find for yourself which you enjoy more. I can tell you the TH600 will have more bass and that the HD600 may sound darker by looking at the frequency responses.
To the OP, yes. Grossly overpriced.