or Connect

Posts by raymond555

Guess The Soundcard.....
Am I right - Erasure
@cucker Gaming with music,with EMI shield on---JRC5532DD(I\V)+JRC5534DD(buffers)\ LT1028ACN(if you can find them) 
@trooper05 nothing at all,my motherboard is Asus Sabertooth Z77. The problem I had with the STX,while using the SS3602,that I couldn't put the bracket back on, as it shares the same screw that holds the EMI shield.
for a cheap setup,JRC5532DD+LT1028ACN is the best I've found.
The problem with the stx,is that the pci-e bracket and the shield are sharing the same screw,and you wont be able to put the EMI shield back on,meaning you will will have problem attaching the pci bracket back on since the screw is to thin to hold only the bracket without the shield. And the ZXR has better stereo seperation,way better.
Well,finally the SS3601 arrived,Installed them just today in my ZXR as buffers,and WOW,combined with the SS3602 in the I\V,such a complete package,blows everything I've tried so far,including the LT1028,AD797,OP627 and so on. The sound is super sweet,analog,enjoyable,everytime I change the opamp's on any sound card,my benchmark song,as funny as it might sound,is creed's song overcome, And everytime it sounded like a total mess,with uncontrolled highs and the bass all...
"Look at you now"-hardline
Im still waiting for the SS3601,the postage in my area totally sucks!!
Hey Guys! I hope The S33601 will get to me ASAP since they have not arrived yet. I'll update as soon as they arrive. to micdawg12-hold up,don't order the SS3601 yet,I'll give them a try and I'll post here the results!